|Department Of Intercollegiate Athletics|
Oct 8 2019
Administrative Office Assistant
Echols Hall/ 161
No. of Jobs:
Hours per week:
Pay per hour:
1. The Athletics Administrative Office Assistant work-study positions will be assisting the Athletics Administrative Assistant with day to day operations in the Athletics Office. This includes answering the phone, filing, typing, organizing and other duties as requested. 2. This work-study position is also asked to assist with home games, when needed. Including assistance with game day operations, ticket taking, half time game coordinating, etc.
Hours needed are:
8am-1pm AND 3-5pm FRIDAY
1. Superior customer service skills.
2. Works well individually but also in a group setting.
3. Positive attitude, dependable and has the ability to maintain professional standards when representing Norfolk State University.
4. Friendly and willing to learn new skills.
5. In receipt of Federal Work Study only!
Field of Study:
Prefer Business related majors but will consider others, on a case by case basis
161 Joseph Echols Memorial Hall