Administrative Office Assistant
1. The Athletics Administrative Office Assistant work-study positions will be assisting the Athletics Administrative Assistant with day to day operations in the Athletics Office. This includes answering the phone, filing, typing, organizing and other duties as requested.
2. This work-study position is also asked to assist with home games, when needed. Including assistance with game day operations, ticket taking, half time game coordinating, etc.
Mondays 9:30am - 2pm
Wednesdays 9:30am - 2pm
1. Superior customer service skills.
2. Works well individually but also in a group setting.
3. Positive attitude, dependable and has the ability to maintain professional standards when representing Norfolk State University.
4. Friendly and willing to learn new skills.
5. In receipt of Federal Work Study only!