|Department Of Intercollegiate Athletics|
Aug 23 2019
Athletics Business Office Intern
Echols Hall, 170
No. of Jobs:
Hours per week:
Pay per hour:
The Athletics Business Office Intern will work directly with the Athletics Business Manager to complete various assignments including filing, data entry input, typing and other tasks as needed.
Hours needed are 11am-2pm or 2-5pm, Mondays through Fridays.
Also, Saturday hours are available for home football games.
1. Detail orientated and willing to learn new skills.
2. Positive attitude and good customer service skills.
3. Works well individually and in a group setting.
4. Dependable and ability to maintain professional standards when representing Norfolk State University.
5. Must be awarded federal work-study for the fall 2019 term.
Field of Study:
Sophomores - Seniors in Business majors (accounting, business management, etc)
161 Joseph Echols Memorial Hall